Saturday, September 6, 2008

Activities at Lagoon

7.17.08
Okay, I am psycho about taking pictures, but this Lagoon day I went above and beyond my usual. I couldn't help it, I wanted to capture Trey's every move throughout the park, and I think I might have achieved my goal!!!

Some things I did not get pictures of were the waterpark, (which had a cooler kiddie area than Roaring Springs, but didn't have as much lounging space) and the musical production we attended (Trey fell asleep through half of it which totally surprised me considering he loves music and dancing. PLUS, the volume was sky high. He must have REALLY been tired; OR just recooperating from his near heart attack-which you can read about in my "Pirate Ship" blog entry.).

A BIG "thank you" to Justin's cousin Penny for planning this fun day at the park! Thank you for the huge pavilion you reserved for our family. We had a wonderful time and really appreciate all of the time and effort you put towards this family reunion!

No comments: