Saturday, September 6, 2008

Water Fights

7.19.08
As if the Water Pinata wasn't enough, the kids had a water fight.


I love this picture! One girl cousin against Jared and Jacob, and then there is Katie, off in the left hand corner trying to duck out of the way. I can still hear her screams today, and it just reminds me of...ME! I used to hate water fights; especially if they involved my brothers!


Look at that determined face of Jacob's! This picture could bring back memories of my childhood with my brothers. I swear, they were always picking on ME!!!


Trey in the middle of the fight. Jacob doesn't seem to phase Trey one bit!


Jacob against his dad James, and his coolest uncle Justin. I don't think he could stand a chance!


After the water fight, Trey found a nice spot next to Aunt Dee to "warm up!" You'd think they were the best of friends, but honestly, Trey has only met Dee a few times, mostly as an infant. He is quite the outgoing kind of guy!




I've always wondered how cousin Nora has such beautiful fair skin. I now know why: Her mother Christina puts enough sun screen to coat the state of Rhode Island on Nora. My type of mom!!!

No comments: