Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thank you Sommers and Shaydon

8.8.08
Thank you Sommers and Shaydon for watching Trey while I attended Sarah's sealing ceremony. I can't believe all the things you guys conquered while I was away!






Trey and Shaydon tested out Sommers new "Phil and Ted" double stroller. I told Sommers she now joins the ranks of Gweneth and Madonna with her new urban-isque stroller. Isn't it awesome? Trey couldn't stop talking about it on the way home. AND, he even showed me where they took their stroller ride to!


Shaving Cream art


Snacks

Trey also showed Sommers his mad puzzle skills!

Thank you for taking such good care of my sweet Trey-man Sommers. I know he is always in good hands when he is with you! Thank you!


lame picture I know, but it is difficult to get a picture of a 3 year old, almost one year old, AND a dog!

No comments: